What If Columbus Had Been Married ?He might never have discovered
America, because he would have had to answer all the following questions:
· Where are you going?
· With whom?
· How are you going?
· To discover what?
· Why only you?
· What do I do when you are not here?
· Can I come with you?
· When will you be back?
· Would you have dinner at home?
· What would you bring for me?
· You deliberately made this plan without me, didnt you?
· You seem to be making a lot of these programs lately...
· Answer me why?
· I want to go to my mothers house.
· I want you to drop me there.
· I dont want to come back ever!
· What do you mean, OK?
· Why arent you stopping me?
· I dont understand what this whole discovery thing is about.
· You always do things like this.
· Last time you also did the same thing!
· Nowadays you always seem to do this kind of stuff.
· I still dont understand what else is left to be discovered!